Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're Here

Just wanted to send everyone a quick note that we made it to Holland (with all of our luggage!) I am sorry to say that the first night was a little eventful as both of the kids threw up in the first 12 hours - of course - for those of you who know our kids - this wasn't that big a deal, but we quickly realized they had a caught some sort of stomach bug when fevers began and the throwing up continued. Oh . . . parenting never stops. Jeremy and I are just so grateful that it all began AFTER we landed and were in our new home and NOT on an airplane!

Anyway, this has slowed us down a bit getting things together and we don't have internet or phone access yet, so the communication might be a little delayed. Keep praying - we'll keep you posted when we can.

Missing you all already - But amazed we're here and looking forward to what's to come!

Heather and Family

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Good morning! It's 2:45am and we just got back from camp. Aaron, Joy, and I all drove together and we were talking about how it hasn't really sunk in that you all were gone, since we had been gone all week as well. Reading your blogs, it's starting to sink in. I'm glad to hear you got there safely. Sorry to hear about the kids! Hopefully they are feeling better by now. I love you guys and miss you! Tell the kids I said hi! Let me know when you guys get that phone hooked up. Talk to you later!

SharonOlsen said...

Hello everyone! Georgana and I (Sharon) say hello from Laveen Baptist Church. Hope everyone is well now from being sick. Question for you. Can we put your blog address in the Newsletter and bulletin so more people could keep in touch with you? Let us know as soon as you can. Look forward to hearing from you.