Would I believe you when you would say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day
Chorus:Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
Help me to win my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do
Yesterday morning when I woke up these were the first lines that ran through my head, and I felt God was giving us a message. Then we found out that GEM has given us the go-ahead to leave even though we are still short on support. Of couse they gave us the go-ahead with the presumption that we must still work on getting the rest of the support. This was great news to us because we just want to be there! God has proven that this is His plan for us over and over and we have no doubt that He will continue to work. What He wants from us is to Walk By Faith!
Thank you to all who prayed and fasted with us yesterday. The house inspection is this morning and so please continue to pray that it passes.

1 comment:
All I can say is God is Faithful!! You walk by faith and HE does the rest!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment