Thursday, May 1, 2008

SO much to do - SO little Time!

So, I'm trying not to freak out and stuff, but I just realized that we have been telling people that our goal is to get to Holland mid-June - and well - does anyone else realize that is only like 6 weeks away?! I am having an internal struggle because there are SO many details to figure out. Housing, finding renters for our house here, raising support, work visas, residence permits, etc, etc. I am confident that God will work it all out in His timing (He always does!), and yet I wonder what is my part in it? I feel like I'm running in circles because I am not sure which direction to go and what steps to take. Our Bible Study Tuesday night was on resting in God. I really think I need to work on that - I'm all cool and collected, and I tell people that I know that it will all work out, but I'm screaming like a 2 year old on the inside and hoping that nobody catches on to my panic. Guess I should take my cue from Keiric - he definitely knows how to rest!

No comments: