I'll start with the good news. After an original EEG date of May 19th, I was excited to get a call on Thursday saying they had received a cancellation and could we come in Friday. Yeah! - Again, God works and it is clearly seen! So anyway, Kaylie did great, they glued like 25 little brain wave measuring wire things and then ran the test. She actually fell asleep for the last part which was great because then they can measure how her brain react to different things while she is awake and asleep - This was a big indicator on her previous teast because her brain is SO active even when she is asleep (which is why I think she is such a restless sleeper! Seriously, its kinda crazy, she screams out and talks in her sleep! If you've ever seen her sleep you know what I'm talking about.) Anyway, so a Neurologist was going to read the results that day and dictate them so that our pediatric Neurologist would get the written report and then would get back to us. We should know something in 3-5 business days from Friday, so I'm thinking this week. From there, we'll decide what to do with her medication and treatment options.
For the not so great news, the owner of the house decied to rent it to the other applicant. So we are moving on - we have some other options we just need to see where God leads. I am a little dissapointed with losing the other house because it was so perfect - but of course, God knows better so we will see where we end up!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment