This morning a team from our church - Laveen Baptist - left for Thailand for a 10 day mission. I have to say that I am SO envious! Most of you know that it was on the same trip in June when Jeremy and I felt compelled to return to Holland. I know that they are going to have an Awesome experience and I know that God is going to work in a big way! Please pray for them as they go - they have 30 hours of travel ahead and Satan is already trying to attack each of the members to distract them from their focus. Please pray that the Bibles they pass out get into the right hands and are multiplied. You can follow their journey on their blog - it will be exciting to see how God works through them in the next week!
http://lbcthailand2008.wordpress.com/
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment