Saturday, November 15, 2008

Prayer Request

Most of you know that Heather broke her ankle last year playing softball. Well, apparently she enjoyed that experience so much that yesterday she attempted to do it again with the other ankle when stepping off a curb. Fortunately, she failed to break it this time, but the doctor said she probably stretched some ligaments, and she needs to stay off of it for a couple of days. She is doing fine and has a good attitude about it, but it is going to make for an interesting bike ride to church tomorrow... or maybe I'll let her take the bus :)

Please pray for a quick recovery for her.

Thanks,
Jeremy

2 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Good job Heather! Joy and I were literally 30 minutes ago talking about all the klutzy things we have done. We'll add yours to the list. : )

Hope it heals quickly!

P.S. We are officially out of the softball tournament. We made it 3 games in. I don't know what place that makes us, but it was 6th out of 16 going into the tourney.

Avily Jerome said...

Silly girl! Don't you know that hurts?

Next time ask me before you do something like that, and I'll be sure to mention to you that it's not a good idea.