Kaylie, Keiric and Miss Sonja
These flowers were given to me by one of the ladies at church. I can not remember what these flowers are called. Can anyone help?
Just hanging out at home
This is the picture I took right before walking off the sidewalk and turning my ankle.
Jeremy took the kids to the middle of town for the Sinterklaas is coming to town celebration. The tradition maintains that once Sinterklaas comes to town he may ride by your home anytime and put a small gift in your shoe which is supposed to be left near the fireplace (or door). This is until Sinterklaas, which is the 5th of December. Then there is a bigger gift left. For the adults there is a gift exchange which is a "Surprise" and you must leave a poem so that the receiver can find your gift. It is a fun holiday, and the kids love to look in their shoe in the morning to see if Sinterklaas happened to come by.
This is the catholic church in the village nearby, Stompetoren, which means stumpy tower.
Tackling Daddy
Going out to eat for Jeremy's Birthday, a great little Italian place. (Our first official dinner out since arriving - New record for us!)
It's been like living in a snow globe lately. Lots of flurries - not too much sticking. Except here to my bike.

2 comments:
Great pics! What a good looking fam!
And I hope we've learned our lesson about taking pictures while walking!
Thanks for sharing the pics and the updates. Love you, miss you, praying for you!
Oh, btw, I linked you guys on the post I did on my blog today!
I feel that there are two key elements of this blog that need to be pointed out. First of all, this is the very first picture we have seen of Heather since you have been in Holland. Secondly, Jeremy is growing a mullet. Haha!
Post a Comment