Also, please pray for Kaylie. She stayed home sick today with a sore throat and low fever. We have made her suck on losenges all day, and she seems to be doing better this evening. She was excited to spend the morning with daddy while I went to my quilting group. Yes, I, the least domestic person you know, have joined a quilting group! I even had to upgrade my sewing materials - apparently a hotel sewing kit is not good enough :) Anyway, it has been nice to get to know several of the ladies in the group and to learn the basics of quilting - we're beginning with a pin cushion.
Jeremy has been going to a nearby skate park several times a week to get to know some of the kids who hang out there, and tonight he was able to share the gospel with two of them and invite them to church with us on Sunday. They said that they will come. Hopefully we will see them there!
Tomorrow I am again going to the inter-denominational prayer meeting for the city, and we are having youth over tommorow night to hang out and play games. Our brother-in-law, Jason, sent us the new Star Wars Wii game, and Jeremy is anxious to use it as a ministry tool. (Thanks Jason!)
I finally finshed editing a few of the pictures of the shoot I did at the beach. Here are a few of my favorites.






No comments:
Post a Comment