Saturday, August 9, 2008
In Hungary at GEM Conference
We arrived on Wednesday for GEMs annual conference. Most of the GEM missionaries come together here once a year to refresh and hear from speakers to challange and encourage them and their ministies. It has been a wonderful chance for us to meet with a bunch of missionaries from all over Europe and ask them questions about their time on the field. We are getting a lot of practical application as well as family issues and spiritual wellness while on the field. We are greatly blessed to be able to be here with them at this time. We will elaborate more later, we are off to our next scheduled event - Lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so excited to hear you guys are in Hungry and getting the chance to meet with other missionaries and talk about life on the field! How are Kaylie and Keiric? Are they having fun getting to play with other kids who speak English? :) Well, I'm going out with Ashlyn today :) That will be fun...we can talk about how much we miss you guys ;) No really I'm so excited for you guys and have fun. Look forward to hearing more about the conference.
Hi guys! Just wanted to say that and say we miss you! Have fun at your conference!
~Laura and the Gradins
So I went swing dancing tonight...I know we always talked about doing it when you guys were here, so I thought about you. I also met a girl named Laura from Palmcroft. She knows Ashlyn and your parents.
Well enjoy your time in Hungary!
Post a Comment