On our way
BFA (aerial pic - I borrowed this picture from their website)

Sunday morning we were able to attend Black Forest Christian Fellowship. It was full of great worship and had a really good sermon.

In the kitchen making lunch for 40 - a normal Sunday afternoon occurrence - and then lunch.
Our kids loved all the attention they got, but, hey, I guess that's not really new for them.
After lunch we got to go to the school's honor choir concert - we really enjoyed it!
Hanging out in the dorm
Doing laundry for 20-something teenage girls
Hanging out with the girls watching the BFA boys soccer team beat the Kandern team 5-0.
Kandern is a beautiful little city.

1 comment:
Thanks for posting pics! It's great to see the pics! I can't believe how long Kaylie's hair has gotten! And did you tell Keiric to put his hand on Kay's knee in one of the pics? It was so cute!
P.S. Serachi (sp?) sauce is so good!
Post a Comment