Friday, April 10, 2009

Narnia Trip

Well, I am now headed to Landau, Germany for a 10-day missions trip. A group of us will be working together to teach English to German young people using the C.S. Lewis Narnia books, and if God allows us, we will also be able to share the Gospel with them.

Please pray for safe journey for me as I train out to Frankfurt and for my teammates who are coming from America. Please also pray that God prepares the hearts of our students so that they can be open to His Word and that we have the right words to say when we need them.

This has apparently been an effective ministry tool in the past, and I am looking forward to being a part of it in the coming days.

Of course, this means that Heather and the kids will have to live without me for a week and a half, but I think they'll make it :)

Thank you, for all of your prayers, and I look forward to filling you in on all of the details when I return!

No comments: