Here is Keiric showing off his musical skills. This is his rendition of High School Musical 2's song "Bet on it" - his version is much simpler in its avoidance of all those original lyrics! Though it can get a bit redundant, for those of you willing to listen to his first song in its entirety, he encores with his version of guitar playing as seen on the movie August Rush - and I again will say, We have the cutest kids ever!!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay seriously that is way 2 cute!!!! I love it!!! He can sing and play guitar for me any day!!!
That is so stinking cute!!!!!
What a doll!
Awww... how cute! As soon as I started playing the video, Brody ran over to see it! Brody was so excited to see that his friend loves the guitar too! Maybe they will be in a band together someday :)
Post a Comment