As most of you know, in order to come to Holland for this year I had to resign from my teaching position at Cesar Chavez High School at the end of last school year. I did so, and after a discussion with my very gracious boss who said I would be welcomed back as long as there was a position open, I fully expected to have a job to return to because there have always been many English teaching positions open. However, with the current problems in the economy, there are going to be many cutbacks at the school, and so for the first time in forever they are not expecting to have any openings.
This leaves me with a problem, or I guess I should say, "opportunity."
Please pray for God's direction as we figure out where He wants us to go and what he wants us to do at the end of this year.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sorry, that really sucks! I'll be praying for you for sure!
Praying for you all!
I definitely like the word "opportunity." We're praying. Looking forward to see how He will work in your lives. Ever thought about coming out this way? ;)
Post a Comment