Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stateside

At this moment, Jeremy and the kids, along with my mother are stateside and are en route back to Phoenix from Philadelphia. It is weird to be here without them but they are excited to see their family and friends. This week I will finish closing up and returning the rental house, bikes and other assorted items. I will also be taking photos at Tyndale's Graduation ceremony. Then on Tuesday, Ashlyn and I will return to the States to meet up with the family. It is very weird to know that we are now at the end of our time here. So much has happened and we will all be forever changed.

Thank you all for you prayers and we ask that you continue to pray for our next steps which are still unclear and that Jeremy will find the right job opportunity.

I will post more pictures from the last few days soon.

1 comment:

Holli said...

wow! praying for you and the changes to come!