Sunday night we were given the opportunity to talk about how we saw God work during our year in Holland. It made us really reflect on what God did in and through us during the year, and as we finished our wrap up, I realized that this truly means our year is over. So this will be our final post on this blog. Here is a slideshow of pictures that we put together for our presentation, and I hope you enjoy seeing the places and people that were a blessing to us, and hopefully, that we were also a blessing for. Thank you all for your faithful support, prayer, and love for our family. God Bless.
For those interested in seeing our family's continuing story you are welcome to check out our new family blog here.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^
Post a Comment